PDA

View Full Version : rear shocktower RB5


Lowie
12-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Some time ago, I bought some AC-parts for an RB5 I was going to race with, together with some friends in an endurance race.

I now have a second-hand RB5 myself but this car came with the World Edition-mods: longer rear suspension arms, longer shockshafts and different shocktower (higher).

I noticed that the AC-shocktower fits the original RB5-shocktower.
Will AC produce one that is slightly larger (higher) as does the World Edition RB5-rear shocktower?

Fabs
13-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Some time ago, I bought some AC-parts for an RB5 I was going to race with, together with some friends in an endurance race.

I now have a second-hand RB5 myself but this car came with the World Edition-mods: longer rear suspension arms, longer shockshafts and different shocktower (higher).

I noticed that the AC-shocktower fits the original RB5-shocktower.
Will AC produce one that is slightly larger (higher) as does the World Edition RB5-rear shocktower?

They have one if you ask for it.

And it's not higher it's lower.

Kopite
13-10-2009, 11:13 AM
ok, so the AC rear shock tower is meant to work in conjunction with the shorter shock bodies?

niggs98
13-10-2009, 12:47 PM
i think they do both the rb5 and the worlds shock towers stan

Kopite
13-10-2009, 01:09 PM
sweet :thumbsup: