View Full Version : RB5 SP ESC fit
DaveG28
14-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Guys,
Which Esc's have people run in this car, I assume height is an issue?
Had a nosram matrix in for the last 2 years, normally running a 7.5 or 6.5 and never had need for a fan or heatsink on top, if you have got a tall speedo try the proline bodyshell as its a bit taller on the sides.
butch
15-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi Dave
I run the orion race spec without fan as you dont need it in 2wd, and have no problem with the body shell sitting down
erkan
16-10-2009, 12:33 PM
ive run a lrp sphere tc spec with the fan mounted infront of the esc instead of on top :thumbsup:
Lowie
16-10-2009, 12:40 PM
i use a Tekin RS Pro: never, nowhere, ever a problem :D
pererik
16-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I've been running the Orion Race ESC without fan or heat sink without any problems.. it's really light too.
mohawk rcer
05-11-2009, 12:37 AM
anybody know if the mamba max pro will fit,i just bought it havent installed it yet lol,thanks
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.