PDA

View Full Version : Losi xxx-cr rear camber link


jmellipse
19-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Hello,

This is driving me crazy, why is there no part number for the rear turnbuckle for the xxx-cr ?

I know it is 1 7/8", I also found the Lunsford part number on this forum.
But I cannot find it on the losi site, the cars exploded view or on google ?

Are they unbreakable ? ;-)

Thanks

ashleyb4
19-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Hi

From my understanding Losi dont do them as spares you have to buy the lunsford ones.

A

Ferret
19-10-2009, 11:36 PM
The Losi turnbuckles are brittle. don't waste any money on them, get the Lunsford ones.

Avner.

Legacy555
20-10-2009, 04:05 PM
The Losi turnbuckles are brittle. don't waste any money on them, get the Lunsford ones.

Avner.

This is good advice. Losi part is not as strong as you'd expect.

ashleyb4
20-10-2009, 04:11 PM
I proper bent one of my turnbuckles once it was like 160 degree's instead of straight so i put it in my vice gave it a bit of a tap and bent it back and its fine perfectly straight again. Didnt snap.

A