samboneecanada
19-04-2007, 05:48 PM
hi there,
I have a super brain 977 charger. I can choose the cut off voltage. it's auto set at 30mv.
I am getting false peaks that are causing my 4200 intelect pack to only take 2400mah. could this be because of the Cut off voltage?
I am considering getting the Rayspeed discharger or the Novak Smart tray to properly de-chrystalize my packs and to keep them in top condition. any preferences as to which one is better?
thanks
Sean
I have a super brain 977 charger. I can choose the cut off voltage. it's auto set at 30mv.
I am getting false peaks that are causing my 4200 intelect pack to only take 2400mah. could this be because of the Cut off voltage?
I am considering getting the Rayspeed discharger or the Novak Smart tray to properly de-chrystalize my packs and to keep them in top condition. any preferences as to which one is better?
thanks
Sean