View Full Version : 5/32" Turnbuckle wrench
spiro
20-10-2009, 11:41 AM
I'm looking for a turnbuckle wrench for the Associated titanium turnbuckles. I believe they are 5/32". Anyone know a good quality one for this size? It seems all the descent producers only produce metric scale ones.
Thanks!
-S-
stampede vxlboy
21-10-2009, 11:54 AM
dynmite do a tool set for about £16.00 with all the sizes for the b4 and b44
try apex models i got my tools set from them last week
Mike Hudson
21-10-2009, 12:00 PM
he's looking for a turnbuckle wrench not a whole set of tools!
This is the right size and a good one :thumbsup:
http://67.199.85.166/main/productdetails.php?text=1111
ashleyb4
21-10-2009, 12:02 PM
It says on the AE website its fits 1/8th turnbuckles??
A
Mike Hudson
21-10-2009, 12:02 PM
That's just the wrenches size 1/8" which is around 3mm, pretty sure 1/8th cars have beefier turnbuckles than that! Look at the bottom of the page where it says what it's compatable with...
sosidge
21-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Associated do 2 that fit.
One is the #1111 mentioned above which is really nice. The other is #1110 which is just a pressed metal tool.
spiro
21-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Looking at the amainhobbies website, I see that the #1110 (flat one) also says it's for 1/8" turnbuckles. This is the one that comes with the factory team titanium turnbuckle set, so I guess this means that the good looking #1111 will fit.
I will order the sexy one, and post results.:thumbsup:
Thanks!
spiro
10-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Blah blah blahhhh....I guess this means that the good looking #1111 will fit.
I will order the sexy one, and post results.:thumbsup:
Received. Perfect fit.
http://www.scottsdalercspeedway.com/SRSSTORE/prodimages/ASCPARTS/ASC1111.jpg
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.