View Full Version : Micro-T
coolcars782
25-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I've had my micro for ages, and i want to put my spektrum in it, i know i need a new servo what else do i need?
Carl
Marvin
25-10-2009, 12:49 PM
You'll need an ESC and possibly a motor.
Find the smallest car ESC you can.
Or you could do the Losi brushless upgrade.
coolcars782
25-10-2009, 01:01 PM
ah okay cheers mate.
Gibsy
25-10-2009, 01:26 PM
best esc id say is a novak micro gt with micro speky
ah okay cheers mate.
coolcars782
25-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I have got a micro rx, just looking whether i should upgrade to the brushless, then should i get the lipos, so many choices :confused:
nckmat
11-11-2009, 11:29 AM
I've just done the brushless / LiPo conversion using the Losi 27mHz receiver (LOSB0830), and Losi ESC (LOSB9530) 8750kv motor and I couldn't be happier; it's faster, it runs longer and you can gear it down further. I must say that I got lucky with an Ebay auction and got the lot foir very, very, very little money, otherwise I probably wouldn't have done it, just throwing in a LiPo is probably enough realistically.
Nick
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.