View Full Version : Pred-shop down
Lowie
26-10-2009, 08:29 AM
I need some spares asap but the pred-shop is down and seems to stay down.
Spenner made an add for his new shop but I can't find all parts that I need on his site.
Anyone knows where I could order all pred-parts today so that I could have them delivered before the weekend (I'm from belgium)?
thx.
Bungleaio
26-10-2009, 12:01 PM
As far as I know ordering from extreme or the race place are the only options for pred spares. Have you tried PMing Mrsteamxtreme on here?
burgie
26-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Lowie, telephone Team Xtreme or e:mail what you need to me and I will get them out for you.
chris
Mrs.TeamXtreme
26-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Hi
Sorry the shop has been down for a few days - we are trying to get it sorted (well get the host to sort it out for us). If you do have any spares you need please email at
[email protected] the same of any queries.
Please accept our apologies :cry:
Mrs.TeamXtreme
26-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Just as I have posted that - it seems fine now. Typical! Please continue to order on the site as normal! :thumbsup:
Thanks for your patience!
Lowie
26-10-2009, 08:54 PM
lol, indeed :woot::rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's the wonders of IT for you :thumbsup:
kykky
11-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi
, I done an order from the shop on the 4/11 but still no news...........
How long does it take to proceed with the order?
Thanks
Michael
burgie
11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Usually around a week before you get your parts in my experience. The Raceplace are quicker though for Pred spares.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.