PDA

View Full Version : Thrust bearing for XX-4


caciqueconnection
26-10-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi,

I'm restoring my old diffs and goal is almost achieved except thrust bearing.

Diff balls and rings are the same as those on lots of losi buggies, but thrust bearing have a different code and haven't found it.

Would Losi LOSA3018 fit?

I use old-metal outdrives diffs from Pre-WCE versions

Danny McGee
26-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Thats fine. Thats what i run

Hi,

I'm restoring my old diffs and goal is almost achieved except thrust bearing.

Diff balls and rings are the same as those on lots of losi buggies, but thrust bearing have a different code and haven't found it.

Would Losi LOSA3018 fit?

I use old-metal outdrives diffs from Pre-WCE versions

caciqueconnection
28-10-2009, 01:38 AM
Thanks a lot Danny:thumbsup:

Brodieman
14-11-2009, 04:48 AM
I have a couple Monster Diff square springs but haven't tried them. What would the pro/con's be? Thanks

super__dan
14-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Pro's, larger window of adjustment, easier to build/setup. Con's, nothing

Brodieman
14-11-2009, 07:46 PM
thanks dan. next build i'll give them a try, well maybe, not many days left until the snow is here to stay.