View Full Version : XXX4 Set-Up Needed
Brodieman
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM
Looking for a XXX4 grass set-up and yes, I know the XXX4 is not the best chassis for rough tracks but I need to get one more season out of it before I get a Cat SX. Planning a new club and looking to build a U.K. style grass track so any info on grass track building would be great.
If it can help?
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/losi/SetupSheetsLosiTripleX4.html
This is what I used to run on mine,
Front
50wt
Blue piston
Black spring
Middle on tower
inside on wishbone
Camber links - top inside on shock tower
Extended steering arms and shorter link between the two
One way
XXXs rear blocks to straighten the front hinge pins
Rear:
30wt
Blue piston
Red Spring
Middle on tower
Inside on wishbone
camber links middle on shock tower and outside on hub carrier
Long wheel base
Use BK2 rear wishbones and the Long option on the VLA
Think the modifications to the front hinge pins and steering links made the most difference on UK tracks
Brodieman
08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks guys, didn't notice the setup posts at the top of the thread, usually reading oople forums while doing other stuff because it's so painfully slow to load:(
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.