PDA

View Full Version : B4 Geared Diff


Q_man
02-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has tried the sc10 geared diff in the B4. Frank Root gave me some feed back below. Any stock drivers tried it out? What Diff oils did you run?

Thanks

“I have a little. It really didn't seem to work as well as the ball diff. It would feel loose off power, and lock up under power, more than I'd like. If you were running stock, or 19t, it might be a little different, and definately cheaping..lol.”

jono83
02-11-2009, 11:10 AM
alot of sc10 drivers in america are relplacing the gear diff with a b4/t4 ball diff.

danDanEFC
02-11-2009, 11:14 AM
I am just waiting for the gearbox bearings to give mine a try indoors.

I will let you know how I get on, but I am not the best at this toy car driving.