View Full Version : lazer sp or fs
mattb
04-11-2009, 12:46 PM
ive just snaped chassis on my sp im on the verge of buying another sp chassis or getting the fs conversion has anyone any recomendations?? i use trackpower lipos in my sp at the min and have been told of a couple of people upto now that some are prefering the sp when using lipos because its very well balanced any advice please??
RogerM
04-11-2009, 12:55 PM
I'm not using LiPo but have to say I think the FS is an improvement over the SP.
Give me a shout if you struggle to get a chassis as I have a brand new SP chassis sititng on a box that could be your for sensible money
Same here, I have an SP chassis as my car is a converted SP (never been built as an SP), also have a brand new unpainted shell :thumbsup:
mattb
04-11-2009, 01:06 PM
ill let you know if i want another sp chassis thanks still not convinced which way to go though lol
shanks
04-11-2009, 01:08 PM
How? Guess a high speed racing accident!
mattb
04-11-2009, 01:12 PM
eh no mate actually it wasent done racing lol i triped over it you know that c**ty:blush:
littlened
04-11-2009, 01:33 PM
eh no mate actually it wasent done racing lol i triped over it you know that c**ty:blush:
I was kind of expecting you to come back and say you flipped the car 19 times down the straight...
mattb
04-11-2009, 01:50 PM
I was kind of expecting you to come back and say you flipped the car 19 times down the straight...i wish i could mate these rc cars are crap they should be designed to take any kind of inpact lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.