View Full Version : Printer advice
chris68nufc
04-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Anybody got any good ideas of printers? I want a laser printer as its for business but dont want to buy 1 thats not up to it. They are quite expensive so dont want to make a bad decision.
Any ideas? Has to be colour aswell.
MatJohnson
04-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Depends on your price tag really, you can get a good printer for around 500 quid (dell I think) but they can goto silly money. Have you considered leasing one?
mikeyscott
04-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Cheap ones from www.overclockers.co.uk think they have a Dell that is a good price
Depends how much? HP 5550?
chris68nufc
07-11-2009, 10:33 AM
I was hoping not to spend much more than £450 notes. I might consider leasing one, good idea, depends on how much hassle it will be?
Any ideas for that price?
Thanks
MatJohnson
07-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Not sure, best bet would be to ring someone and speak about the leasing. Will PM you a company
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.