PDA

View Full Version : x-6 motor screw size and pinion recommendations for ezrun 5.5t.


Colinevan
07-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Hi there, i need some screws and washers to attach my new ezrun motor to my x-6 squared, but need to buy some new ones.

What the official correct size for them, and also the washer size. I never got any with my car as it was second hand.

Lastly, with a 78t spur and the ezrun 5.5t, what would you be looking as a starting point gearing wise.

Many Thanks.

Col.

usafaircrew
08-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Lundsford make a nice motor screw set. Make sure if you get it that it is the short ones. I have a Novak 6.5 and I run 23/24 tooth pinion.

fastinfastout
08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
you need 3mm screws
ie 3x5mm, or 3x6mm

super__dan
08-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Personally I run 21*76 on a 6.5 and am 2 pinions per wind as a rule so I'd start with something like a 19 or 20. Of course that depends on surface and track size