View Full Version : AE parts shop in the UK?
spiro
12-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Where do you guys shop your parts for AE B4 & B44 in the UK? (Webshops) I tried Apex where I buy my Schumi tires, but I find their selection for B44 a bit thin.
Thanks!
-S-
GRIFF55
12-11-2009, 10:14 AM
www.m-k-racing.com (http://www.m-k-racing.com) :thumbsup: live stock levels too.
blue_pinky
12-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Microtech also has large listings, and live stock levels...and have always been great from my experience.
Modelsport as well, though listings not as extensive as some...worth a check though.
DMS also carry stock.
ryanlownie
12-11-2009, 11:15 AM
We keep an average range of B4 & 44 bits, more on the way very soon.
Live stock levels too, www.jespares.com
spiro
12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks lads!:thumbsup:
I'll probably find what I need from these. I just hope these are as nice as Apex to remove UK tax automatically, and ship cheap.
-S-
b4pete
12-11-2009, 06:17 PM
After reading this thread, and an altercation with Modelsport.....grrrr another story I called M-K today, very helpful, friendly and proffessional, so long as I get me bits tomorrow, Ill use them again!!
tymill
12-11-2009, 09:36 PM
M-K has always come through for me. DMS is also consistently great. Surf or phone around and see who's got the bits you need.
Cheers,
Ty
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.