View Full Version : Stop Wheelies!!!!!
b4pete
14-11-2009, 08:02 PM
How can i stop the car flipping when I nail it?!?!?!?! Ta
bigred5765
14-11-2009, 08:08 PM
dont nail it or set the slipper,
b4pete
14-11-2009, 08:10 PM
whats the best way of setting the slipper?
coolcars782
14-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Un screw it by 1/8th of a turn each time to perfect it :)
stox217
14-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Un screw it by 1/8th of a turn each time to perfect it :)
i do it every 1/16th time to fine tune it.
whats the best way of setting the slipper?
I aim for it to slip for 3 or 4 feet, adjusting it a little bit at a time (I always start tight and slacken it off)
Manix
25-01-2010, 12:48 PM
If you have one....can you use the settings on the TX (Spectrum DX 2/3) to adjust the throttle responce?
b4-man
25-01-2010, 03:30 PM
How can i stop the car flipping when I nail it?!?!?!?! Ta
loosen the slipper
markwilliamson2001
25-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Yeah, even on carpet with the slipper set looser than I would like, I can still wheelie with new minipins on! Just be smooth...its what 2wd is all about anyway!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.