PDA

View Full Version : Yokomo, they be representin', YO!


Garry
16-11-2009, 03:20 PM
http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/yokomo-junwatanabe.jpg

Who's getting some then? And will they live in their box forever like some trainers do? :lol:

http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/jun-yokomo-1.jpg

http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/bmax-pro-keds-1-449x600.jpg

Found it on an Italian RC news site, heres the translated text:

''Following the trend begun by the messenger bag with Tamiya's Master Piece Yokomo also decided to make a garment "street" working with the young designer tokionese Jun Watanabe. This is a pair of shoes Royal Lo Canvas Pro-Keds dedicated to the successful buggy B-Max 4 of the Japanese house. The design is minimal and without excessive reference to the remote-controlled buggy.

Obviously this is a series of sneaker collectors for the Japanese market will be very difficult to buy them from Italy. There seems to be a great way to live our passion for the model even far from the runway when maybe we could skate in one hand ...''

wreckers
16-11-2009, 03:25 PM
does we get selection of colours? looks comfy:lol:

Robbiejuk
16-11-2009, 05:33 PM
I want a clear pair so I can send them to Blitzboy to do in my colours :lol:

GRIFF55
16-11-2009, 05:45 PM
cool, where do we get em??

James
16-11-2009, 05:46 PM
ACE, Masami used to have customised clothing, anyone remember his flame trousers etc ?

matdodd
16-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Ye I remember that :lol:

Best look out for Yardy wearing some B-MAX4's at a track near you!

coolcars782
16-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I WANT SOME :drool:

ben
16-11-2009, 07:28 PM
i want some aswell! :eh?:

MRD
16-11-2009, 07:47 PM
I'll wait for the tamiya ones ;), altho I'd probably have to get replacement laces from japan.

Garry
16-11-2009, 08:05 PM
They make you marshal 0.5sec faster than last years shoes.

Can't wait for the Xray ''Optimized'' versions... :D

Chris Doughty
17-11-2009, 11:22 AM
joking aside, they actually look really cool!

MattADH
17-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Novarossi had some a couple of types at Nuremberg 2008 designed by a daughter of one of the bosses...

Can't see Darren Bloomfield or Adam Drake wearing them though!

MHeadling
17-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Matt you can do a Shoe Review :thumbsup: !!!!!

Maybe see what girls make of them, do a lap of the track and see what shoe is quicker etc ! :lol:

Garry
17-11-2009, 10:47 PM
We need a fanboy clothing review, didn't GRP do trousers or shorts? :thumbsup:

Chris Doughty
18-11-2009, 10:05 AM
its all about the blue...

http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/LRPTeamJacket-400x304.jpg

Garry
18-11-2009, 01:53 PM
http://www.redrc.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/grpclothing.jpg

GRP trousers. :lol:

sosidge
18-11-2009, 02:55 PM
http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/yokomo-junwatanabe.jpg

Who's getting some then? And will they live in their box forever like some trainers do? :lol:

http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/jun-yokomo-1.jpg

http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/bmax-pro-keds-1-449x600.jpg



I :wub these!

HKP
19-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Jackets are meh compared to shoes!! I bet MattADH is getting some, have you noticed that he never wears the same pair of shoes twice? Something of the Imelda Marcos about him.... :D

MattADH
19-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Jackets are meh compared to shoes!! I bet MattADH is getting some, have you noticed that he never wears the same pair of shoes twice? Something of the Imelda Marcos about him.... :D

I am getting better in my old age, although I can always be tempted...

Anyway, this is coming from someone whose trainers look like they were in an accident at a paint factory!

HKP
20-11-2009, 09:37 AM
I am getting better in my old age, although I can always be tempted...

Anyway, this is coming from someone whose trainers look like they were in an accident at a paint factory!

Yeah well, like Yokomos, my trainers are highly strung Japanese racing machines.. You Europeans wouldn't understand! :p

Garry
22-11-2009, 02:34 PM
And Tamiya getting in on the act with their slot-car thingys...

:thumbsup:

http://www.hobbymedia.it/img/2009/11/tamiya-new-balance1-480x297.jpg