View Full Version : On Fire!!
Mrs.TeamXtreme
16-11-2009, 04:53 PM
The Team Xtreme Team had a brilliant day on Sunday at Stotfold. All the Team did really well despite challenging track conditions.
Well Done to Kev Lee who TQ'ed the meeting! Made a mistake in the final which put him last. Consistent fast driving got him back up to 4th place!
John Spencer came 1st in the B.
Mr Ellis Stafford went blindingly fast - This was the first time out ever with the X11. He qualified 4th in the A and managed to finished 2nd - due to traffic. Once he had passed the traffic there was no stopping him!!
Out of the top ten fastest laps in the final - 7 of them were held between Kev and Ellis.
Woohoo!!
It was a really good fully booked meeting!! Well organised and run!!
Yanina x
MHeadling
16-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Big E drives the X11!! Good signing there Team Xtreme!! :thumbsup:
Glad to see the car/team are doing well.
Tom3012
16-11-2009, 06:06 PM
So Ellis Stafford has signed for Team Xtreme???? Or was he just having a go with one?? Pics and details would be awesome!! :woot:
Garry Driffill
16-11-2009, 06:59 PM
So Ellis Stafford has signed for Team Xtreme???? Or was he just having a go with one?? Pics and details would be awesome!! :woot:
Wooaaahh!! :woot:
matdodd
16-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I believe he's still an Xfactory driver & is just testing the X11 at the moment
franki
16-11-2009, 07:29 PM
That would be a fantastic signing, but the fact that he is testing the car is a sign of how well Team Xtreme and the X11 is doing.
Cooper
16-11-2009, 07:32 PM
He needs to run something untill Xfactory comes out with a 4WD prototype.
so probably 1 or 2 years for predator :)
Darren Boyle
17-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Dont get carried away guys, Ellis very kindly has the loan of an X11 from the guys and girls at Extreme. Ellis will be running an X-Factory prototype throughout the 2010 season, but whilst that is under development at present Team Xtreme have very kindly offered to help him out with the loan of their car for some of the forthcoming BIG meetings (ones of which Ellis feels he HAS to be at of course in both classes)
He is indeed still a full works factory sponsored X-Factory driver (before the rumour mill shifts into over drive)....
In fact the entire X-Factory team will be using many alternate 4wd chassis this winter (and indeed for the whole year for some) whilst the developemnt takes place on the X5 replacement....
But dont let this deject from the great support Xtreme have stepped in with for Ellis for this short period, thanks Yanina and Lewis!
nikos2002
17-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Congrats to Lewis and Yanina for reaching out to Ellis!!! His speed and experience will help further develop the X11.
Congrats to Kev and John for a great showing as well.
mikeyscott
17-11-2009, 08:34 AM
Indeed congrats and looking forward to some photos and reports. Interested in what the other X-Factory 4WD drive boys are going to be running (Cat SX ;) )
Cooper
17-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Ellis will be running an X-Factory prototype throughout the 2010 season.
you better hurry....
;-)
MHeadling
19-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Good news for the team that Big E can give feed back etc rather than Kev Lee flying the flag solo!!
Has any one got any pictures of his car? Or set up info?
I got a txt from a mate at Stotfold last Sunday saying he was flying with the car!
I hope it's out to play at EPR on 6th Dec? Will it be out at the Petit? That I would like to see!!!!
Reevsey
19-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I got a txt from a mate at Stotfold last Sunday saying he was flying with the car!
He certainly was!!! think the front wing confused him as it looked at times like he was trying to take off like a plane the amount of air he was getting on some of the jumps!!:p
His car was very quick though
KevLee
19-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Good news for the team that Big E can give feed back etc rather than Kev Lee flying the flag solo!!
Has any one got any pictures of his car? Or set up info?
I got a txt from a mate at Stotfold last Sunday saying he was flying with the car!
I hope it's out to play at EPR on 6th Dec? Will it be out at the Petit? That I would like to see!!!!
He cetainly wasn't hanging about! Its good to have him onboard for however long it may be.
I don't think anyone took pictures at Stotfold, but he's racing at the Players this weekend so I assume there will be a few taken there!
As for setup we were both using the standard setup from this year just dropping the oils slightly because of the temperature. We have talked about a couple of things to try so will see how things go.
MHeadling
20-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Best of luck at the Players Kev and Ellis ! :thumbsup:
I look forward to the pics of the cars 10-15ft in the air! I hope Lewis has plenty of spares!!
KevLee
20-11-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't make the Players Mark, but i'm sure Ellis and the rest of the team will put on a good show!
Mrs.TeamXtreme
20-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Best of luck at the Players Kev and Ellis ! :thumbsup:
I look forward to the pics of the cars 10-15ft in the air! I hope Lewis has plenty of spares!!
plenty of spares? - the Preds are tough and durable now!! I don't know Mark!!:p
MHeadling
20-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I know they are! They are one of the strongest 4wds about!
I meant any car thats 15ft in the air giving it large could brake if it lands badly! But with Big E's skills im sure it will be all good! :thumbsup:
Best of luck this weekend Team Xtreme.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.