PDA

View Full Version : The Players


franki
22-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi, How did Team Xtreme do at the Players ???

Regards

Franki

nikos2002
22-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Overnight I think Ellis was in 13th.

If I am reading the site correctly it looks like he finished 4th in the Dash For Cash. I am guessing that is the final because I read somewhere Schumacher was putting up money to the winner. Ellis also won 2wd Dash.

But I am not sure what format they used. Also I didn't recognize any other names (sorry from US don't know all the European team members). I that I saw Bart's name (from Beligum?) listed in2wd but I didn't see it in 4wd.

Hopefully more reports and pics when everyone is home.

spenner
22-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Bart, Little Greg Williams and Ellis were the only drivers there from the Team as far as i am aware.

Ellis finished 5th in the Players and 4th in the Dash for cash. I think that is a good result for his 2nd time out with the car.....

Well done to all Pred drivers and i am sure you had a good weekend.

franki
23-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Fantastic well done :thumbsup:

feniks
23-11-2009, 06:23 PM
yep whas there in 2wd and 4wd.
in 2wd I made the players series and became 13 the .
in the 4wd I just mist the players series by 6 places and became in the open series ... ( dont now) not mentianable .
it whas a nice race and had a great time and thats what it is all about.

franki
23-11-2009, 07:48 PM
very very well done your spot on have fun and you will drive fast that's how I always found it!!! stress and it all goes tits!!!