View Full Version : show me your lazers
littlened
24-11-2009, 10:34 PM
I've seen these types of thread for other types of cars, and can't find one for lazers so.... here's mine
http://www.web-development-server.com/rc/small_DSC_0076.jpg
petemid8
13-12-2009, 01:54 AM
New pins on, hope this gives me better grip:)
Mr. Pink
13-12-2009, 09:53 AM
My lazer FS.
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/thegreatonereturns/167.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/thegreatonereturns/173.jpg
The rest of my racing collection...
pererik
13-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Here's my ride :)
Welshy40
13-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Well here is my Lazer
MHeadling
13-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Nice ride Col! Can we have some internal shots, I quite fancy a FS to be different!
Hi Mark. It's not an FS, just a converted SP, so looks essntially the same as the others in this thread.
It's probably up for sale soon...
jaank
14-12-2009, 07:09 PM
http://www.upload.ee/image/299296/IMG_2589.JPG
Mine at our last race.
Not the cleanest car, and even dont look the wires. Dind't had time for them through the all day.
ace028
17-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Here's mine, I just won it on ebay for $300. going to go through and clean it up a bit.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/ace028/Kyosho%20Lazer%20ZX-5%20FS/DSC01959.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee192/ace028/Kyosho%20Lazer%20ZX-5%20FS/DSC01960.jpg
Neil Skull
19-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Well sadly i dont have time to produce such works of art.
but i can make a gay looking car:thumbsup:
It is actually orange and white but my phone turned it pink:woot:
RogerM
19-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey it's all in one piece, thats the most important thing!
Your shocks are on the wrong side of the tower though ... I know the instructions say put them in front of the tower but trust me .... thats the wrong side ;)
erkan
19-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Pink is the best color, not gay at all and probably .5sec faster each lap :thumbsup:
and yes move the shocks.. if its not better on the track its way better to work with :p
Alex H
19-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Mr pink on this forum are not gay....or?
Just joking J.E ;)
bretts
21-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I've still got mine....
http://home.freeuk.com/bstansfield/pictures/zx5.jpg
...and it's nearly 4 years old.
mikeyscott
21-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Very nice
I've still got mine....
...and it's nearly 4 years old.
You still racing pal?
bretts
23-12-2009, 02:22 PM
You still racing pal?
Soon I hope,
Welshy40
23-12-2009, 05:25 PM
...and it's nearly 4 years old.[/QUOTE]
Thats nothing. Mine is almost 16 years old and still going strong.
gerbil
23-12-2009, 05:42 PM
heres my fs with losi shocks raced like it should be as always:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.