PDA

View Full Version : FIRST TIME AT THE PLAYERS!!!


Mrs.TeamXtreme
25-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Hi Guys

I would just like to say that we were very pleased with the Team and their results for the Players.

A big WELL DONE:thumbsup: to Mr. E as it was his first time indoors with the X11 and only 2nd time running it. He did brilliantly compared to those who had been running their cars all season and many for longer.

All the results were good so WELL DONE:thumbsup: to all the Team - a really enjoyable meeting!!

Yanina x

franki
26-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Very very well done!!!

Yanina you have a pm :thumbsup:

Lowie
27-11-2009, 12:19 PM
...
A big WELL DONE:thumbsup: to Mr. E as it was his first time indoors with the X11 and only 2nd time running it. He did brilliantly compared to those who had been running their cars all season and many for longer.
...

well done for mr E!!
.. but "ouch" for all team-drivers :(. Must not be funny to hear such a thing after long years of dedication, ...

Keep up the spirit, boys!!

burgie
27-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Yes, I thought that too Lowie!

I'm sure it's just a grammatical error rather than a swipe at the other drivers.

footey
27-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Think yanina was saying it about the other top drivers who have been running there team cars for along time not against there team drivers

KevLee
27-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Think yanina was saying it about the other top drivers who have been running there team cars for along time not against there team drivers

Yep, that's what she meant! Yanina wouldn't have intended to offend anyone... and i know both Lewis and Yanina were really happy with all the team members that raced.

I hope that's what she meant anyway!!! :lol:

Mrs.TeamXtreme
27-11-2009, 06:29 PM
OH MY GOD!!!

I am so sorry:blush: - I was referring to those driving other brands. I am very proud of all our drivers at all levels. As you may know we have taken on different level drivers and they have all improved their results by driving the Pred.

So So Sorry Guys:blush: - I really didn't mean it I think you are all great!:thumbsup:

Yanina x