View Full Version : Old Preds on RRCi video
MHeadling
27-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Part 2,link below has the XK5 in it, nice test track in the garden!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMaGA16kbZA&feature=related
franki
27-11-2009, 07:27 PM
wow that takes me back!!! that car still looks the business but it's not an xk5 like they say?????
Bungleaio
27-11-2009, 07:33 PM
I remember collecting the tokens to get that video, I might still have the tape still knocking about somewhere
MHeadling
27-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Ah well spotted! I have posted the rest of the links in the 'Play Ground' area of the forum
franki
06-12-2009, 06:43 PM
I remember watching that with my dad and i went wow look dad a new one!!! and he was like shit not another car!!! he got it me though haha!!!! good times
B44&501xRacerEX
07-12-2009, 03:54 PM
So preds were out alot longer than I thought.
Never knew this. I wasnt doing much RC in 95'.
Learned something new today, thanks for sharing.
Bungleaio
07-12-2009, 04:40 PM
So preds were out alot longer than I thought.
Never knew this. I wasnt doing much RC in 95'.
Learned something new today, thanks for sharing.
The original XT was out in late 93 early 94 I believe. These things look cutting edge now but they were amazing back in the day.
cjm_2008
07-12-2009, 08:09 PM
ashby - what a track :thumbsup:
kyoshozx5 kid
08-12-2009, 06:36 AM
cool great vids
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.