View Full Version : B4.... What pinion should I use?
BIGSCOTTD
01-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I've just got into the 1/10th buggy's and i have bought myself a B4 and a losi 6.5 brushless kit and a bionic lipo, what pinion should I be using? its the standard gear 81 tooth I think.
Cheers
Scott
raine
01-12-2009, 02:13 PM
depends on the track , something between 20 and 25
just try it out
i m running currently a 23 pinion on a mid size carpet track with a 7.5t
has big jumps and a big wallride.
Mike Hudson
01-12-2009, 02:27 PM
a 22 should be about right :thumbsup:
steelie600
01-12-2009, 07:53 PM
I run 23 tooth no probs motor doesnt get hot and has plenty of go go
coolcars782
01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
i run a 19/81 on a very tight grass/astro track
rob m
01-12-2009, 08:41 PM
i use a 23 with no problems
jamiekerr14
01-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread what pinion for a outdoor astr track-titchfield with novak gtb 4.t? cheers-sorry
BIGSCOTTD
01-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread what pinion for a outdoor astr track-titchfield with novak gtb 4.t? cheers-sorry
How rude!!!
Only kidding!!
Thanks for all the replies. This electric thing is mind blowing!!!
steelie600
01-12-2009, 11:20 PM
I know its like voodoo jiggery pokery hocus pokus stuff!!!
Wheres me nitro so i can sniff it!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.