View Full Version : New Site
franki
01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Just want to say that i think the new site looks amazing once agagin well done keep up the good work !!!!!
Arthur
01-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Congratulations, nice job
Arthur
MHeadling
01-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Nice work, the new site looks great :thumbsup:
Lowie
01-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Veeeery nice job!!
A marvalous site, profesionally made.!!
I'm sure this site will help putting the Pred more on the map.
just my 2cts.
Bungleaio
01-12-2009, 08:26 PM
It looks very impressive, the setups are quite useful too but they don't look quite right to me has anyone else noticed that?
Panic
02-12-2009, 01:33 AM
Nice job...really like it:thumbsup:
burgie
02-12-2009, 02:53 PM
It looks very impressive, the setups are quite useful too but they don't look quite right to me has anyone else noticed that?
Yep, the 2 indoor setups are wrong. They have the suspension setups slightly confused.
I have e:mailed Yanina about this - she is aware of the issue and will be getting them sorted out asap.
Northy
02-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Nice site Andy, top job :thumbsup:
G
KevLee
02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Yep, the 2 indoor setups are wrong. They have the suspension setups slightly confused.
I have e:mailed Yanina about this - she is aware of the issue and will be getting them sorted out asap.
I've had a chat to lewis about this today and it's a mistake... The 2 indoor ones aren't even my setups! :lol:.
The site does look really nice though! Good work!
spenner
02-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Are u sure Kev!!!!
Could be why you never went well indoor :woot:
andys
02-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Glad the site is being well received :)
It's being built so that Yanina, Lewis and the team can keep it up to date very easily, so hopefully it should grow nicely over the coming months.
Kev- I did look at all the setups 'you' sent through to Yanina. I sort of didn't understand some of them as i'm learning myself, but I thought they must be right if you'd sent them !
I'm sure new setups will be on-line for everyone soon as the offending ones have being removed for now.
KevLee
03-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Kev- I did look at all the setups 'you' sent through to Yanina. I sort of didn't understand some of them as i'm learning myself, but I thought they must be right if you'd sent them !
I didn't send any to Yanina, I think she must have gathered them from the setup section in here.. the two indoor ones are nathans but with the front and rear have been reversed somewhere in the copy and paste process i assume.
No big issue, it'll all be tidied up soon!
KevLee
03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Are u sure Kev!!!!
Could be why you never went well indoor :woot:
:lol:
andys
03-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Kev.
If you or any of the other guys in the know, have any setups you would like to put on the site, then please P.M or e-mail them to me. I know I for one would like to see more on the site :)
Sebastian
03-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote from the New Site: 'Could quantum leaps be made by employing modern suspension technology?' :confused:
'In physics, a quantum (plural: quanta) is the minimum unit of any physical entity involved in an interaction.' ;)
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum :p
Sorry, I could not resist ... :blush:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.