PDA

View Full Version : Brushless for B44


toooldskool
02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I've got myself a used B44 now I have to buy a brushless system. Are there any best fits or are some to be avoided to make life easy as regards actually fitting into the car.

blue_pinky
02-12-2009, 12:58 PM
I have a Novak GTB with fan fitting fine in mine, and they're not small!!!

Pretty sure it's fine with most (if not all) half decent ESC's to be honest.

ian h
02-12-2009, 12:59 PM
I have a novak gtb with a novak ballistic motor in mine. Fits perfect and goes very well.

Big G
02-12-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't think you have much problem with any brushless speedo's in the B44. Even the speed passion ones which are pretty large fit no problem.

Mike Hudson
02-12-2009, 01:10 PM
I've always found the lrp/nosram speedoes to be the neatest fit, speed passion look good too. The novak & losi speedoes seem a little bit more messy with all the wires but fit fine :thumbsup: For motors lrp/nosram, speed passion & novak are all very good can't comment on any others as never tried them.