View Full Version : Firm foam for Schumi
spiro
08-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Help! After a short raceweekend with my B4, I experienced for myself the crap quality of the Schumacher firm foams. Been running yellow Mini Pins on a high traction carpet, and the foams are gone. Annoying. Swapped to some inlays that came with Losi BigShots, and they seem better. So far.
What do you guys use in your Schumi tires to make them last? (Front and back? Same question for B44 front tires as well.)
Belsten
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM
kangawallafox foams, on rymarts website :thumbsup:
spiro
08-12-2009, 02:41 PM
kangawallafox
Coffee out my nose. Thanks. :woot: How do say that brandname with a straight face?
Lee Martin
08-12-2009, 05:29 PM
you dont!!!
you have to say it with a smile! ;-)
KWF for short!!!!!! read the story behind them....only on RyMart racing!
tymill
13-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Help! After a short raceweekend with my B4, I experienced for myself the crap quality of the Schumacher firm foams. Been running yellow Mini Pins on a high traction carpet, and the foams are gone. Annoying. Swapped to some inlays that came with Losi BigShots, and they seem better. So far.
What do you guys use in your Schumi tires to make them last? (Front and back? Same question for B44 front tires as well.)
I've always had terrible luck with Schumacher Blue foams too - more than a few times I've seen them just disintegrate into a fine blue powder... steer clear!
Cheers,
Ty
http://www.oople.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7840&d=1246905717
spiro
14-12-2009, 01:49 PM
fine blue powder...
Indeed, but you're lucky - you still have chunks of foam left. All I had was the blue powder.:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.