PDA

View Full Version : White heavy duty road ends


Takes2home
11-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi guys, I am new on this forum, I live in germany, Berlin, and I've been lookng for those white heavy duty road ends, for the Losi 1:10, like those are shown on the Oople review for the Losi XX4. They just called them "heavy duty" road ends. I really looked everywhere for the part nr, could one of you guys who knows this item,please give me the part nr? Or maybe where I can find them.

Thank you very much,:) I really dont know where else to look.

Sorry for my poor english.

F.

tyreman
11-12-2009, 08:24 PM
LOSA6015 Super Duty Ball Cups, Natural

Takes2home
12-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Thank you thank you tyreman. Do you think i could still find them
or are they also limited edition?
Do you know were i could buy them? doesn t
matter if is in england or some were else.
Tank you again
have a nice weekend

mattlynch
12-12-2009, 03:09 AM
http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/LOSA6015-Super-Duty-Rod-Ends-Natural__66b6/

tyreman
12-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Horizn Hobby have just opened a distribution centre in Germany,
Horizon Hobby Deutschland GmbH

Hamburger Strasse 10
25335 Elmshorn
Germany
www.horizonhobby.de (http://www.horizonhobby.de)

They will be able to provde you with you local stockist, but they are still available, as i ordered some a couple of weeks ago.

Hope this helps

Brian

Takes2home
13-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Thank you guys this helps

rcdunk
15-12-2009, 11:43 AM
got mine from dms racing off the shelf about 6 month ago didn't seam to be a problem getting hold of them but maybe that has changed if yo are having trouble

mattlynch
15-12-2009, 11:51 AM
demonrc had em too, as does cml

ApexSpeed
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Anyone else find that the ones most recently purchased are more of a brown or Kevlar color—like the original TC3 gears—than the old whiter Super Duty ball cups?

They are kinda fugly actually. I want the old white ones back. :(

GRIFF55
02-04-2010, 06:11 PM
agreed, they seem to be like a cream colour now?? Ah well, they'll still look guuuurd

MatJohnson
03-04-2010, 01:09 PM
got mine from dms racing off the shelf about 6 month ago didn't seam to be a problem getting hold of them but maybe that has changed if yo are having trouble

So thats where they came from on that XXX I got from you :)