View Full Version : K Racers
butch
14-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Just a quick thread to see what meeting the k racer crew are doing? meetings that I will be doing are pda on this wednesday, worksop sunday, petit race, and if i`m able to find some time, will try and do cov and kiddy but got to check what i got on with 8th, should be doing all of worksop series and the 2 day at pda as i think pda is the nuts, hope to see you fellow k racers soon,
Laters Simon
RogerM
15-12-2009, 01:44 AM
I'll be at PDA on the 23rd Dec, 10th Jan, the 2 day and hopefully a few other weds nights between (with another K' car fan too hopefully).
I'll be at all the Cov & Kiddy MAM meetings & the Petit RC race.
I can't think of anything that would get me to Worksop ... really dislike the surface and have never had fun at that track (just personal opinion, they are a great club and do a great job of running the meetings).
Be great to catch up with you Simon.
njc11
15-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Im booked in to do all Worksop rounds... im doing the Petit also.. and then Indoor finals at Worksop. I compete in the Mid West Region so will be doing these through the summer along with 10th Nationals :thumbsup:
Im hopeing to get an entry into the Neo... i'll b very lucky if i do.. :cry:
I want to get back into doing abit of 8th.. MP9 of course :)
Chrislong
22-12-2009, 03:30 PM
What are you attending with the MP9 Butch? Mine should be here soon - building over Xmas break, then intention for racing is Neo, NRS, PRCC, NNRC and Pendle from about Easter onwards. Not much on other than NNRC and id rather have a break and save some money for fair weather racing.
Battle_axe
22-12-2009, 09:06 PM
i will be at anything that says PDA on it :)
looking foward to seeing you and that zx5 again butch you were on fire with it at king of the dirt
butch
23-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Hi chris, will be doing local stuff, and a bit up frankley now it the first nat,
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.