View Full Version : What weights and where in b4
johnboy
21-12-2009, 08:02 PM
How much weight and where in a b4 with lipo's
MikePimlott
21-12-2009, 09:06 PM
http://www.rymartracing.co.uk/page_1227178049729.html
I just used these front and rear brass bulkheads and this worked fine.
mikeyscott
21-12-2009, 11:55 PM
http://www.rymartracing.co.uk/page_1227178049729.html
I just used these front and rear brass bulkheads and this worked fine.
With what LIPOs and do you use any lead underneath the LIPOs? I've also got a Rude Bits battery brace
Just got a B4 again and need to kit it out etc. I'll have speed passion 5300s in it
MikePimlott
22-12-2009, 10:17 AM
I have IB4200 lipo saddles and i had a strip of 3mm thick lead under the cells probably the same weight as what the Brass brace does.
MHeadling
31-12-2009, 05:15 PM
I am looking at getting a Brass bulk head or rear hinge pin brace, I have a Rude bits Brass Batt strap and 10g in each side of the rear chassis triangle's,So what one is best to get?
Front Bulk Head?
Rear Hinge pin block?
Adam F
04-01-2010, 01:01 PM
I have both of the above, (plus the rude weight kit) so stable and really tidy...:thumbsup:
Spencer Mulcahy
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
I have the raymart front bulkhead and rear pin holder thingy. A strip of roofing lead under the battery and 50 grams at the back behind the battery. I am running a trackpower 3200 which weighs less than air lol.
sparrow.2
05-01-2010, 12:11 AM
I am looking at getting a Brass bulk head or rear hinge pin brace, I have a Rude bits Brass Batt strap and 10g in each side of the rear chassis triangle's,So what one is best to get?
Front Bulk Head?
Rear Hinge pin block?
Defo get the bulkhead first!
MHeadling
05-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Thanks chaps, I'll get a bulk head on order!
MHeadling
05-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Just ordered one up from Trishbits, it'll be in the post tomorrow, great service, recommended! :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.