View Full Version : Mardave / Truing Foam Tyres
Chequered Flag Racing
22-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Have the tyre truer for 12th / GT10 foams but need and arbor for the Mardave rims to fit truer
were can I get one or what do you use?
stox217
22-12-2009, 05:33 PM
http://demonpowerproducts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=94_135&products_id=2870
Chequered Flag Racing
22-12-2009, 07:11 PM
thanks stox217
stox217
23-12-2009, 11:55 AM
If you struggle in getting that in time.
I could do some tyres on the 2nd of jan if your going to tamworth.
As i will be racing mardave then so will have my kit with me :D.
Also come race with us if you like:woot:
Chequered Flag Racing
23-12-2009, 12:14 PM
If you struggle in getting that in time.
I could do some tyres on the 2nd of jan if your going to tamworth.
As i will be racing mardave then so will have my kit with me :D.
Also come race with us if you like:woot:
and beat you all with my 3 wheeler :woot: but I doubt it :lol:
I'll see if I can get an entry for the Sidecar in with Mardaves
stox217
23-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Its fine with us if you race as were not rearly fussed :)
It happened at hinckley the day before the gp when the v12's and sidecars got mixed!
And a sidecar won the b final!
Chequered Flag Racing
23-12-2009, 04:24 PM
sent an email to Jeff to see if theres a place for me
also posted here
http://www.moto-5.com/index.php/topic,2580.msg16544.html#msg16544
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.