PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a new kit : Losi XX4 World Edition


lynx75
23-12-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi All,

I wish to buy a new XX4 world edition kit (new in a box), have you got some suggestions where to find this model car, please?

Any informations are appreciate.

Regards.
Marco /lynx75

Huckster522
23-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Hi, trying to find a new boxed xx4 will be really hard, they were stopped being made quite some time ago, and even after a re-run in 2005, they will be as rare as rocking horse sh*t new in box.

Over the last 6 months a few have been available from ebay usa site where they sold for 300-400 dollars or more.

One sold this morning at 5am from south korea for £200 inc postage.

So if i were you do a full international search on ebay every day to see if anymore have been listed.

Or just look out for a secondhand one and strip it down and rebuild so you get to know the car.

Hope this helps you

lynx75
23-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Huckster,

many thanks for the suggestion, I just raised up a new topic into the 'Wanted' section in this forum to looking for a secondhand Losi XX4 World edition, I hope to find an offer very interesting and very close to a new one car.

Cheers.
Marco/lynx75

Holeshot
03-01-2010, 09:38 PM
This isn't mine - http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-TEAM-LOSI-XX4-XX-4-WORLDS-xxx-xxx4-b44-yokomo_W0QQitemZ220534438543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRad io_Control_Vehicles?hash=item3358e07a8f

lynx75
03-01-2010, 10:42 PM
This isn't mine - http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-TEAM-LOSI-XX4-XX-4-WORLDS-xxx-xxx4-b44-yokomo_W0QQitemZ220534438543QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRad io_Control_Vehicles?hash=item3358e07a8f

Many thanks, I just placed my bid. cross fingers.

regards.

Holeshot
10-01-2010, 09:03 AM
How did you go?

lynx75
10-01-2010, 07:49 PM
How did you go?

I won :D , now the brand new losi XX4 WE is on the way, I hope to receive this wonderful car as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Holeshot
17-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Congrats, must be stoked.

lynx75
19-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Today my brand new Losi XX4 WE is arrived, the kit is completly sealed and this weekend I'll start to build it.

I'll post some pics soon in a new topic.

see soon.