View Full Version : Junior Z's XX4 WE
Junior Z
24-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Hello,
I find a new kit of a XX4 WE about 2 weeks, I just finish to work on it:
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/losi1.jpg
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/losi2.jpg
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/losi3.jpg
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/xxfinal2.jpg
Ready to run...
http://mccdphotos.free.fr/archives/xxfinal1.jpg
PaulRotheram
24-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Very very nice! the kit must of cost a small fortune! Always been a fan of the xx4's, i'm quite jealous of this kit haha!
Junior Z
24-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I find it from Germany for 138£ on E-bay...
One other just sold 177£ in Corea...
nice new xx-4
you can still find NIB xx-4 in ebay a few weeks ago havent checked lately
here is my xx-4
almost there but still needs black wires and lipo brace
http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachments/electric-off-road/533720d1261665217-official-xx-4-forum-xx409.jpg
B44&501xRacerEX
24-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Very nice. I rebuilt mine and it seems harder to work on than the other 2 cars I have, but no big deal once you get the hang of it. I also heard it's alot more durable than the XXX4's. I swear those cars are made of glass or something.
That was one of the reasons why I bought one. And Jimmy's review was even more tempting.:thumbsup:
offroadrc
24-12-2009, 09:32 PM
one of the best 4wd cars ever made.
Junior Z
26-12-2009, 09:19 PM
....
styleone
17-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Really good to see a brand spanker there....still my favourite 4wd! :drool:
I 'accidently' bought 4 kits! :wtf:
Oh well, we cant take it with us and all that....love the xx4 we
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.