View Full Version : Losi wheels
Saabu
27-12-2009, 08:51 AM
I need help. How put losi wheels to my Cyclone D4.
Losi wheels have'nt hex.
Sorry for my bad english.
jon kedge
27-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Hi pal,i run a hpi cyber 10 which is nearly the same as the d4 and iv'e been told that if you remove rear hex on drive shaft losi wheels fit,i haven't tried it yet.As for the front you can buy a conversion from hpi so you can use the smaller hex on the front,hope this helps.....
Saabu
27-12-2009, 09:24 AM
OK! But I now i have new problem.
I bought used car and i don't know how remove rear hex. I unscrew one hexscrew but hex doesn't come out.
Si Coe
27-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Its probably just a little tight - or even rusted on if they haven't looked after it. You might need to lever it off slightly.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.