View Full Version : Can someone design me a logo?
MHeadling
07-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Guys, I am after someone to knock me up a logo so I can e-mail to to a graphics firm to make up some decals for the Petit.
It should be a fairly simple design.
If anyone can help out let me know and I can talk designs.
stox217
07-01-2010, 07:39 PM
Go onto www.rccircuitcars.com and pm dirtygost he should help you out mate
ill help you out :D. im always looks for opportunities
MHeadling
07-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks Chaps! I'll send you a PM Aran!
blitzboy
07-01-2010, 08:19 PM
can t do you the design buddy but could get them done for petit i think email me when you get it designed buddy same price as the name tags but 3 sizes on a sheet mate g
MHeadling
08-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the offer Blitz
Aran has done my design work for me, if you ever need anything done he is a top bloke!
Drop him a PM if you need anything done.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.