View Full Version : Decent brushed motor for FT B4
ducatikid
08-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Hi, I recently picked up a second hand Factory Team B4, and was wanting advice and recommendations on a quick brushed motor for it. I have a Tekin G10 pro speedo in the B4 and i'm running nimh cells. I'll mainly use the car for bashing and getting used to 2 wheel drive before i race it.
Any help greatly appreciated
Cheers
Lee :D
Battle_axe
08-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi, I recently picked up a second hand Factory Team B4, and was wanting advice and recommendations on a quick brushed motor for it. I have a Tekin G10 pro speedo in the B4 and i'm running nimh cells. I'll mainly use the car for bashing and getting used to 2 wheel drive before i race it.
Any help greatly appreciated
Cheers
Lee :D
i run a peek 13x2 in my madrat but another racer at the club i am at runs the same in his b4
markwilliamson2001
08-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Either the Checkpoint series 12 or 13 turn motors would be okay. The Orion V2 motors with the pointy endbell were good, and lasted the longest with minimum maintenance.
HTH
Mark
Unless you've already got one or are running sealed can, then you're going to need a com lathe as well...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.