jamiekerr14
11-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey guys, I Might need to be selling my new B44-Due to money pickles..
I have a as new
B44 its stock apat from-Roll bar kit-Rpm ballcups on it plus new packet
And front lower arms, front tower, front shaft, and think bumpers-off my head
With new undertray and box manual ect..
Comes with Losi Excelrion 6.5T system-Brand new used once to test-new software on it.
Brand new Demon Power 6000mah saddle pack Lipos=Never used
Newish body- see pic
Brand new set of AE Holeshots M3 on new wheels
Some new Think Schumacher yellow spikes new on yellew rims
What sort of price would you reckon I have a guess but just wanting some help cheers!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/jamiekerr14/th_WSYRUTDF002.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/jamiekerr14/th_WSYRUTDF007.jpg
I have a as new
B44 its stock apat from-Roll bar kit-Rpm ballcups on it plus new packet
And front lower arms, front tower, front shaft, and think bumpers-off my head
With new undertray and box manual ect..
Comes with Losi Excelrion 6.5T system-Brand new used once to test-new software on it.
Brand new Demon Power 6000mah saddle pack Lipos=Never used
Newish body- see pic
Brand new set of AE Holeshots M3 on new wheels
Some new Think Schumacher yellow spikes new on yellew rims
What sort of price would you reckon I have a guess but just wanting some help cheers!
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/jamiekerr14/th_WSYRUTDF002.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/jamiekerr14/th_WSYRUTDF007.jpg