View Full Version : Funny Business names :-)
MALLET
15-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Saw this one this morning at the end of an Industrial Estate :woot: :woot:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/mallets_photos/Iphone010.jpg
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q122/mallets_photos/Iphone009.jpg
Big G
15-01-2010, 09:55 AM
I work for a company called "Wiggly wigglers". I get no end of customers giggling away when I answer the phone :rolleyes:
MALLET
15-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I wonder how many wrong hit you get on the web page Wiggly wigglers.com :woot: :woot: :woot:
tim you might of seen these.
theres a digitial aerial company (i think that what they are) not sure if they are just local to nottingham but their slogan on the back of their vans are "the best erections in town"
cant help but laugh every time i drive past one :woot:
MALLET
15-01-2010, 10:54 AM
tim you might of seen these.
theres a digitial aerial company (i think that what they are) not sure if they are just local to nottingham but their slogan on the back of their vans are "the best erections in town"
cant help but laugh every time i drive past one :woot:
Ha ha ha I seen them this morning while I was stuck in traffic on the A38 :D
James
15-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Theres a company not far from me called 'ARS Ltd' :wtf:
A farmer in the next village has a big worm farm, growing for wiggly wigglers!
MysteryRC
15-01-2010, 11:16 AM
mauhaha
Lee Martin
15-01-2010, 11:17 AM
One near me called 'BJ Champion Ltd' They do scaffolding lol
mole2k
15-01-2010, 11:40 AM
There's a chinese near me called 'The Yellow River', i've never eaten there...
Bungleaio
15-01-2010, 11:53 AM
There's a bus company round here called Beaver bus, their slogan (which is plastered on their buses) is "Ride the Beaver" makes me smile everytime I see them, I can't think why.
http://www.beaver-bus.co.uk/images/local_bus.jpg
MHeadling
15-01-2010, 12:10 PM
There is a concrete firm that has the mobile mixers near me called
' William the Concreter' est 1066
Also heard of another concrete firm called
'Jim'll Mix it'
rich_cree
15-01-2010, 12:38 PM
There used to be a car wash place in London with a massive sign saying.....
"The Best Soapy Handjob In London"
oddly the sign didn't stay up that long.....
LowClassCC
25-01-2010, 02:37 AM
spotted in louisville kentucky here in the states. it doesn't get much better than "police doughnuts".
i have also spotted locally a restaurant called "a good restaurant"
Welshy40
25-01-2010, 09:15 AM
No i think the best has got to be this one. This is what was on their letterhead.
Ripoff and Scarper Solicitors, "the company that doesnt live up to its name"
emtee
25-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Check dis...
http://www.kuntz.com
a PLATING company apparently..!
OR maybe this...
http://www.pricksofthetrade.com
for all you tatoo-ed types...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.