View Full Version : B44 electric install pic
ace028
18-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Post up your electric install pics, I am in the process of intalling my novak system in my b44 but may be swapping out to tekin or something else. Post your pics for others to get ideas on placement, thanks.
Team No Idea
18-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Im running the LRP TC spec, there is loads of room in the B44 so a neat install is really easy.
Big G
18-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Easier to see mine with the top deck out the way. I did it like this so adjustment and removal of the slipper setup is easy and quick.
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/Dizzie20vt/RC/1-1.jpg
BIGSCOTTD
18-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Im running the LRP TC spec, there is loads of room in the B44 so a neat install is really easy.
What shell and under body tray is that?
Catch 22
18-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Here is mine. It is my first ever electric install. Had my first electric race yesterday with it. It was ace to drive and jump :D
http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp97/Catch_22_CSOR/IMGP0553.jpg
Spencer Mulcahy
18-01-2010, 11:41 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1338/sany0278g.th.jpg (http://img7.imageshack.us/i/sany0278g.jpg/)
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6673/sany0277q.th.jpg (http://img30.imageshack.us/i/sany0277q.jpg/)
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6762/sany0276m.th.jpg (http://img10.imageshack.us/i/sany0276m.jpg/)
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9682/sany0275l.th.jpg (http://img30.imageshack.us/i/sany0275l.jpg/)
Sorry about the pics but this is my install I will be changing the zip ties to black when I get some LOL.
NeilD
19-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Mine before i sold it...
petemid8
19-11-2010, 06:57 PM
I notice you all put the ESC the opposite side to the motor, is there a reason for this? Balance or something?
Cheers:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.