PDA

View Full Version : Techincal Issues


Mrs.TeamXtreme
19-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi Guys

I would like to apologise for any delays there have been in replying to anyone. Unfortunately our mail servers have been down :thumbdown: and we have been trying to rectify the problem. It has been sorted as of tonight.:thumbsup: So I will be responding to all emails, however there is a chance that some may not have come through, please could you resend them. I know this is a pain but it was beyond our control.

I have been assured that in the next few days it will all be changing to avoid these problems. It shouldn't affect the mail boxes though - I hope!

If you have not had a response from me please pm me on here or on the-pred.

I am really sorry about the problems this may have caused - it has been very frustrating.

Regards

Yanina x

Tom3012
20-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Glad its all sorted:thumbsup:

any news on the diff halves??:wub

Lowie
30-01-2010, 12:36 AM
does that include any orders that might have been made have gone missing??

Cyrille
15-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi,

This problem is ok or not ????

I send many mail to team xtreme the last weeks and no answer ...

Best regards

Cyrille

Lowie
15-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Cyrille, that message from Yanina was written three weeks ago.
So that problem has been sorted already, since they have not posted about it again.

... but that's my assumption, ofcourse.

mikeyscott
15-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Maybe they need to change their hosting provider?

For email I would recommend going for a Microsoft Exchange hosted solution, which is then supported by a 3rd party.

I used www.sherweb.com and they have been brilliant and have barracuda filtering etc.



Mike

Lowie
19-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Are there technical problems again?

I have been trying to contact them through email several times in the last month(s).
Never got any reaction to my questions.

hagard_dusud
19-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi guys,

Most of you should know what i am thinking of it.
TeamXtreme email behavior is not a technical issue.:thumbdown:

Regards,

mikeyscott
19-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Might be worth getting hold of Kevin Lee on here as I think he's starting a spares shop

spenner
19-04-2010, 03:23 PM
for spares etc i would contact www.insidelineracing.co.uk (http://www.insidelineracing.co.uk).. they can help out with most part issues.

t8rtot
19-04-2010, 06:46 PM
for spares etc i would contact www.insidelineracing.co.uk (http://www.insidelineracing.co.uk).. they can help out with most part issues.

PRICE DIFFERENCE FOR THE KIT!!!!
i understand it has the new upgrades included :thumbsup: but thats a huge price increase. :confused: its now caught up with the full Durango :thumbdown:

mikeyscott
19-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Glad I'm not the only one that ws shocked about the price. Explains why I don't see many

for that money cat sx or Durango!

Alfonzo
19-04-2010, 07:00 PM
So this all British kit has now caught up with the price of a full Durango (which is largely made in China). Mmm, maybe not so bad then?

DaSloth
19-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Not really a big increase at all, from team Xtreme its 406 inc delivery when you add the vat on, so really its about a 20 pound price increase and for what you get, its pretty damn good value really!

TheReferee
19-04-2010, 08:00 PM
PRICE DIFFERENCE FOR THE KIT!!!!
i understand it has the new upgrades included :thumbsup: but thats a huge price increase. :confused: its now caught up with the full Durango :thumbdown:
i think you are forgetting about the tax xtreme's website does not include VAT a 17.5% meaning the standard X11 is £399, insidelines kit is the team lipo edition with the new chassis and steering arms and that site includes the VAT.

t8rtot
19-04-2010, 09:03 PM
So this all British kit has now caught up with the price of a full Durango (which is largely made in China). Mmm, maybe not so bad then?

where its made doesn't really matter to me.. i don't live in the UK, im in the USA, and i haven't heard of any quality issues with Team Durango (TD).. it being made over in Asia is irrelevant.

i do know that at that price i wont have any issues communicating with TD who respond within 24hrs EVERYTIME i email them.. i will give credit however it seems the last few times i emailed Team Extreme, since they were blasted on here, they have responded within 3days (perfectly reasonable) which is a change from just the month before..

and it also appears i will be able to find a better set-up help with TD and faster shipping. chunking out $600+ USD and not getting support afterwards is kinda an ill investment. im sure with with quality i have seen from the cars in person warrants this price but post purchase support is how i gage the cars value, which is the what it all really comes down to.

Alfonzo
19-04-2010, 09:44 PM
That's all fair enough, but the point I was making was a response to your unhappiness that the kit is as expensive as a rival manufacturer's.

Lowie
19-04-2010, 11:06 PM
... i will give credit however it seems the last few times i emailed Team Extreme, since they were blasted on here, they have responded within 3days (perfectly reasonable) ...

May I ask, when this was?
As i said earlier, I have emailed them several times in the last months, and have never received an answer, nor any other message.

Chris Griffiths
20-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Team xtreme will swap the chassis for you to lipo if you ask them when buying a kit, but have to say I think Durango looks much better for similar price!

t8rtot
20-04-2010, 04:07 PM
May I ask, when this was?
As i said earlier, I have emailed them several times in the last months, and have never received an answer, nor any other message.

Not trying to kick up any dust but that was the w/in the first week of this month.

DaSloth
20-04-2010, 08:27 PM
I think it may be worth hitting the "reset" switch on your feelings for support on the pred.

I know your frustrations, its the same reason i went for Durango when i started up racing again in December. But with the new shop and support now available, i think its worth giving the pred another chance.

I'm moving back to the pred because i think it suites my driving style more and i cant wait to get it and start racing again! Durango support is very good, but it doesnt make the car great. Im not saying i'm unhappy with the durango, just that its not perfect and may not necessarily be the right option :)

Lowie
20-04-2010, 09:40 PM
@ Dasloth,

I really like the pred, and just luuuuuved racing it ...
but about that "resetting" ...
I have done that more then once ... but enough is enough.

RickRick
21-04-2010, 06:53 AM
I've just placed my first order with T X on sunday so hopefully it'll be arriving this week

hagard_dusud
21-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Hello,

I think it may be worth hitting the "reset" switch on your feelings for support on the pred.


I will not "reset" switch on my feeling about teamXterem support at this time.
But i will give my full confidence and encouragement to this new shop...

My wondering about this business is about service level the shop will get from its providers wich is teamXtrem at last... Hope this will go fine. The guy migth have a very good feeling and attention from them. He is taking a risk i consider such enormous.

regards,

DaSloth
21-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Good to hear! :)

The other thing to consider now is that hopefully the shop will allow team xtreme to concentrate more on the other side of things rather than the shop which should improve things for all of us :thumbsup:

RickRick
24-04-2010, 04:44 PM
My parts arrived all correct and in good time
however they were left wedjed up in the porch, no idea how long they were left there! thanks a lot royal FAIL

spenner
24-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Having been at Inside line, i can tell you they have a large amount of stock for the Pred....

They will also have the Tekin range in stock and the prices look great!!