View Full Version : shock bleeder caps
Timee80
20-01-2010, 10:24 PM
ive felt shocks that have been built with these caps on and they feel amazing. I cant seem to find any anywhere now. I know some shops had some in when first released but nobody seems to have any now. Anybody know when more will be hitting the shops?
benknight13
20-01-2010, 10:42 PM
I have some a brand new set www.speedymodels.com (http://www.speedymodels.com)
Just Pm me if you want them?
Thanks
Ben
ConceptRacing
17-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Bleeder caps are now back in stock on my site ( www.concept-racing-rc.com (http://www.concept-racing-rc.com) ), retail £6.49 feel free to have a look, thank you
Beanie
17-02-2010, 07:33 PM
How are they better than using normal caps?
mikeyscott
17-02-2010, 07:38 PM
DMS had loads last time I spoke to Darren.
Timee80
17-02-2010, 08:14 PM
its loads easier to build without trapping air in them. the difference is amazing
Big G
17-02-2010, 08:54 PM
I built the shocks on my B4 with these tops and they are simply amazing. so smooth. No idea why, but I never have to use the screw in the top to let any out.
snige
17-02-2010, 10:14 PM
hey lads does any body have a part number for these cheers:thumbsup:
Big G
17-02-2010, 10:27 PM
AS6443
wezzer
17-02-2010, 11:04 PM
in stock :thumbsup:
benknight13
26-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Got some instock to.
SPeedy Models
gazhillAE
07-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Got some instock to.
SPeedy Models
LMAO :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.