PDA

View Full Version : Lazer ZX-Sport LA-20,30 parts desperately needed..tried everywhere! Any advice?


rosinary
24-01-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm trying to rebuild my ZX- Sport I bought back in the early ninties. I've found all the original instructions and inventory of the purchasable parts for the kit. I'm finding it very hard to find any spare parts. The parts that need replacing are the LA-30 (front arm bracket) and the LA-20 (front arm suspension shaftpin - 3 x 50)

If anyone has any advice I would hugely appreciate it.

Thanks

Ross

Matisse
25-01-2010, 08:36 AM
search on ebay for vintagekyosho, they also run the vintagetamiya ebay shop.

he's just saved 4 pallets of spares from being dumped by kyosho europe, lucky guy.

Welshy40
25-01-2010, 08:58 AM
For the wishbone pivot poles i would suggest looking on antics website as they may have them.

The pivot blocks can be bought from fibrelyte but a bit of work will be needed to make one of them fit correctly as fibrelyte do not drill down the sides. They would have them listed under james instone' file but you may need to send pics of the items just to refresh their memories but do look the business when installed.

Ema
25-01-2010, 10:03 AM
I'm trying to rebuild my ZX- Sport I bought back in the early ninties. I've found all the original instructions and inventory of the purchasable parts for the kit. I'm finding it very hard to find any spare parts. The parts that need replacing are the LA-30 (front arm bracket) and the LA-20 (front arm suspension shaftpin - 3 x 50)

If anyone has any advice I would hugely appreciate it.

Thanks

Ross

You got PM :thumbsup: !!

Bye
Ema

Ema
25-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Check out also this post, maybe the "Anti Squat brackets" are actually an LA30 ;) .

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38187

Bye
Ema

rosinary
28-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Thanks for all of the replies. Ralf (german guy) mailed back but didnt reply any further. I couldnt find any of the parts needed, so in the end I bought a steel rod and a piece of nylon and cut and filed the pieces. Seems to fit well!!

All I need to do now is see if the batteries I have are still able to be charged after sitting in a battery case for 15 Years!!

Thanks again

Ross

rosinary
29-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Ralf got back to me today, so if anyone needs the parts get in contact. I made mine, but he has some originals available if anyone needs them

Ross