View Full Version : 17.5 Gearing???
Hey Chris
01-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey can somebody please help me with a good starting point for stock 17.5 class. The track I'm running at is outdoor and is not to big and has one straight about 25 meters long. I plan to use the kit 78t spur for now.
I'm running a RB5 SP
caneye
02-02-2010, 12:33 PM
with the 78t spur, i don't you can fit any pinion bigger than 30t unless you widen the motor screw slots. otherwise, might not be enough to get the right fdr.
most stock guys run 5.5fdr or less.
and if you have the tekin speedy, you can also try mucking around with the settings.
Hey Chris
03-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Ok Thanks, Will chuck in biggest pinion I can untill I buy a smaller spur.
Hey Chris
08-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Can anybody help with a good profile to start with using a LRP SPX?
I was thinking Profile 6.
Cheers
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.