PDA

View Full Version : Which lipo for rc18r - ebay cheapy or pay for quality : )


Colinevan
06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Hi there,

I need to up the speed on my rc18r and im just about to order an ezrun system and need a suitable lipo to power it.

Has anyone bought any of the cheap lipos frmo ebay, there mega cheap but just wondered how they perform.

Or has anyone got any reccomendations to what i should get or indeed avoid.

Thanks

Col.

Colinevan
06-02-2010, 02:23 AM
A couple of linkys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-4v-1800mah-LiPo-battery-RC18T-RC18R1-18-Slider-RC-Car_W0QQitemZ270457098050QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toy sGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item3ef87fcf42

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ace-1800mah-7-4v-20C-Lipo-Battery-RC18T-Tamtech-Slider_W0QQitemZ250492485312QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item3a5283fec0

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Intellect-7-4v-1600mah-20C-Li-Po-Battery-fits-RC18T_W0QQitemZ200436140336QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_T oysGames_RadioControlled_JN?hash=item2eaaecc930

Thanks.

Col.

Tofuman
08-02-2010, 09:18 PM
I have some for sale if your interested,

3x Overlander 1700mah 7.4 2s Lipo battery £10

2x 1800 ftx Voltz power lipo £10 each

£1.50 postage will combine for multiple items.

ashleyb4
08-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Ive got a rc18r and ive ran it with brushless and lipo and it is pretty swift with the std motor and speedo and a 2 cell lipo. I ran it with a 2 cell lipo and 9200kv motor and it was un uncontrolable...

A