View Full Version : oOple errors
_sleigh_
09-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Anyone else getting random PHP errors when switching between pages???
see attached
Northy
09-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Yeh, Jimmy is playing ;)
G
_sleigh_
09-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Damn him... Me thinks someone should introduce change control and service status announcements. :thumbsup:
TryHard
10-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Not getting any errors... but the right hand side of the front page doesn't display for me anymore, and only seem to get the top two news items... :(
jimmy
10-02-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm not seeing anything like that? Have you tried force-refreshing? :bored:
jimmy
10-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Ok, now I see it - in IE (works fine in firefox) I will look into this, looks new as I don't remember this happening before.
jimmy
10-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Works as it should on firefox, opera and chrome - I'll have to try figure out what IE doesn't like - IE sucks :(
jono83
10-02-2010, 02:31 PM
I am getting the front page erros in safari also
purplenut
10-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Yes i had this yesterday quiet alot but i was on it all day, of work ill LOL.
jimmy
10-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Problems yesterday were no problem - all fixed. This front page display problem has got me stumped - no idea how long it's been like that. I tried it in safari, perfect until I logged in then it broke. I think at the moment though it works when logged in in safari.
I'll keep looking into it.
jono83
10-02-2010, 03:37 PM
i was only getting the error on my iphone using safari. on my laptop the front page work perfectly in everything except for IE....
Ben.G
10-02-2010, 03:44 PM
I use IE and never had this problem :confused:
jono83
10-02-2010, 03:56 PM
This is the error i get when using IE...
http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt129/jono051283/oOple.jpg
jimmy
10-02-2010, 04:07 PM
I think it might be fixed - could you have another look please?
The losi news story had a lot of strange code hidden in it from microsoft word/office or something. There was all sorts of madness going off - not sure if it's fixed it but it looks ok for me at the moment. I've upgraded some of the forum software also just in case but I don't think it had an effect.
bigred5765
10-02-2010, 04:14 PM
now i an see them all in IE
jono83
10-02-2010, 04:18 PM
working fine in IE now
jimmy
10-02-2010, 04:19 PM
ACE
what a faff!
jono83
10-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Lol i did notice the error last week while using the net in college but i thought you had jus removed all the old new stories fromt the home page then when i logged on on my home pc i saw everyting was different. but not to worry its all fixed now.
TryHard
11-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Cheers Jimmy,
All fixed now.... sorry I didn't reply earlier... didn't get a chance to look at the forum again... bloody work getting in the way :p
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.