PDA

View Full Version : B4 setup weights & Toe In blocks


peetbee
12-02-2010, 11:34 AM
One thing I've noticed when looking for B4 setups is not much information about the weights people are running, nor if there are optional parts (such as extra toe in, via either hubs or antisquat blocks).
There seems to be very little in the way of setups from the team drivers that include this information, despite many being sponsored by Rymart/Ghea, Rudebits, Trishbits, etc!

What weights are people running and how have you added it?
(eg: lead weights or fancy brass parts)
Do you run additional rear toe in, if so how?

Many thanks

Richard Lowe
12-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Trishbits front bulkhead + brace and rear squat block... dialled everywhere :thumbsup:

/tobys
12-02-2010, 01:03 PM
any brass battery strap or lead under the lipo's?

Richard Lowe
12-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Thats all I normally run with TP Dark lipo's, although I do like to run my cars light ;)

/tobys
12-02-2010, 01:08 PM
care to share your starting 'light' setup?:thumbsup::thumbsup: