View Full Version : B3 set ups
telboy
13-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Anyone got any good starting points for the 'B3'?
Some over here:
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/SetupSheetsAssociatedRC10B3.htm
telboy
17-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Ok next question, will the B4 wheels fit the B3?
I've been told the offset is different, but the axles seem pretty long so may take different wheels.
Wheels fit, but car won't fit in the box, front offset is different (slips in with lots of droop, won't push down) rears I am not so sure, may be the same.
Anyone got any good starting points for the 'B3'?
I'd start by leaving it in the garage!
Wheels fit, but car won't fit in the box, front offset is different (slips in with lots of droop, won't push down) rears I am not so sure, may be the same.
Rears have the same problem as the fronts. Or maybe it's the other way. Either way it's best with it's proper wheels.
telboy
17-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Haha, thaks for the confidence booster Col. :woot:
Its actually for a review....and its technicaly not a B3.....but its as bloody close as you'll get to one (pretty much an exact copy ;)).
Its just a fun thing really, but Im gonna give it a run at worksop.
Bugle
18-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Wheels fit, but car won't fit in the box, front offset is different (slips in with lots of droop, won't push down) rears I am not so sure, may be the same.
Other way around, B4 rims will make the B3 too narrow.
You can use B4 rear hub carriers and CVD's on a B3 then use B4 wheels, just have to ream out the hole in the B4 hub carrier to 1/8".
On the front you can either use those RC10GT wide axles or use B4 caster blocks, B4 steering knuckles and B4 axles to make it wide enough.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.