View Full Version : the-pred.co.uk
franki
13-02-2010, 06:31 PM
I can't get on??? any one else ??? I am trying from my mobile is this the issue??
Jonesy
13-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Not working from laptop either mate
Lowie
14-02-2010, 04:06 PM
had the same issue a few days back.
I went to look into the html-code of the page and read they were doing some maintenance on the site.
Maybe it was due to an error that this message was not showed on the internet-page.
But now this page has been altererd also.
My guess: problems when doing maintenance or updating the page/site.
shame though, we didn't recieve a message through this forum (oople) as it is used as intensively as the Pred-forum. Maybe Chris isn't aware of the problems?
paranic
14-02-2010, 04:53 PM
maybe they changed servers and still havent moved the document root.
ah there is some documents in there
http://www.the-pred.co.uk/default.php
http://www.the-pred.co.uk/index.php
http://www.the-pred.co.uk/forum/ < press ctrl+a
burgie
15-02-2010, 10:15 PM
guys
the website is back online now, sorry for the break in service - I had some issues whilst trying to modify the database, but it's all good now.
The website will be updated as often as I can, to keep abreast of current developments, However, I must say that it's not just your e:mails going unanswered from Team Xtreme - I can't remember the last time they responded to one of my requests for information.
Makes me wonder why I bother supporting their car, when I find out information on new stuff via oople.....
Cyrille
16-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi,
For a good business, it's not good ... :(
And if they don't make a good business, I cannot drive my love pred ... :wub
So Mr and Mrs team xtreme, answer at all the question, make a good business, win a lot of money, and me I can winning with my pred all my long life :thumbsup: !!!! In fact, it's very simple ! No ?
Cyrille
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.