PDA

View Full Version : My brand new Losi XX4 World Edition


lynx75
14-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Hi All,

my pleasure to show you some pics of my brand new Losi XX4 World Edition out of the box :

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1216/losixx4we2.jpg (http://img69.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we2.jpg/)

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8151/losixx4we3.jpg (http://img706.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we3.jpg/)

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7577/losixx4we4.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we4.jpg/)

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7250/losixx4we5.jpg (http://img687.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we5.jpg/)

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/9275/losixx4we6.jpg (http://img121.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we6.jpg/)

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8074/losixx4we7.jpg (http://img404.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we7.jpg/)

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4589/losixx4we8.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/i/losixx4we8.jpg/)


I hope you like this wonderful kit, I will post some other news pics during the installation phases later on in these months .

Regards,
lynx75

ashleyb4
14-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Dont know about that servo AE in a losi car... :p

Nice ive never built a xx4 kit :(

A

91notch5.0
15-02-2010, 01:20 AM
my favorite car of all time is the xx4. i qualified and finished 3rd yesterday. it is still competitive.

geeforce59
02-03-2012, 03:33 PM
i got three of this fantastic vintage 4wd car, its becoming popular and contender back in the states.:thumbsup::)

Delves
02-03-2012, 04:14 PM
I have spent the past couple of months bringing my XX4 back to life and raced it for the first time in 14/15 years at the Off Road Wars meeting at the weekend. I now understand why people hold the XX4 in such high regards. Car felt brilliant, only things I ensured to do was beef up the shock towers and add the pin braces front and rear as per norm.

Ran big bores on it too, felt awesome! :thumbsup:

Projectzip
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
I have spent the past couple of months bringing my XX4 back to life and raced it for the first time in 16 years :thumbsup:


Didnt realize you was that old :D

Jaune
02-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Thats wicked Lynx!!!

Now we just need someone to release a low profile body. The stock one looks okay but we need something that look like today's cars.

Delves
02-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Didnt realize you was that old :D

Haha, I'm getting there that's for sure. maybe 16 is an exaggeration, but I guess it would be 14-15 years. Think I last run it 97/98!

lynx75
03-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Losi XX4 WE is still a great car indeed....let's see what's TLR will develop for 4wd in the coming years