View Full Version : Losi & Associated rear wheel fitment
pugboy
16-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Does anyone know if the rear Losi & Associated Wheels have the same offset?
Many thanks
Chris
ashleyb4
16-02-2010, 08:21 AM
I ran AE rear wheels on my xx4 at worksop and still fitted in the box.
A
pugboy
16-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Cheers Ash
MikePimlott
16-02-2010, 08:34 AM
I run Losi rear wheels on my X6 too Chris :thumbsup:
Northy
16-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Yes they have.
G
pugboy
16-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Cheers guys, that's one less thing to buy.:thumbsup:
Spencer Mulcahy
16-02-2010, 09:59 AM
What you getting Chris ?
MikePimlott
16-02-2010, 11:52 AM
What you getting Chris ?
Dont tell him Chris, he wont speak to you ever again :p
Spencer Mulcahy
16-02-2010, 12:07 PM
I know what it is Mike and thats not the reason I dont talk to you it because your a tit LOL.:woot::woot::thumbsup:. I think I am going to have to go back to the dark side with my 2wd as I am being left behind.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.