View Full Version : Identify this part
chrispattinson
17-02-2010, 09:05 AM
I have this part in my spares box. It is a very good condition one way spool unit, and Im 90% sure its from an Xray touring car.
If anyone can identify it as xray, and even better, if you can let me know what car it is from it would be most appreciated.
Im looking to sell it, and so need to ID it to put it on Ebay.
thanks.
jameswilkinson7
17-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Looks like a one way off a corally Phi maybe?
chris_dono
17-02-2010, 10:03 AM
my guess would be a one-way from a T2/T2-007, although the 007 were spring steel (brown colour) if i remember rightly
Don't suppose you've got a pulley for it ?
dodgydiy
17-02-2010, 10:17 AM
doesnt really look xray, the xray one i have is offset, silver in colour and has browny colour outdrives
chrispattinson
17-02-2010, 11:07 AM
I havnt got a pulley, no, sorry.
It could be off a Corally Phi, as I had one a couple of years ago, but thought I'd sold all of the spares with it.
Is it worth anything? Anyone want it?
chris68nufc
17-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Lob it in the bin. Thats what i would do anyway:thumbsup:
Matt_N
17-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Possibly schumacher one-way?
chrispattinson
18-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Lob it in the bin. Thats what i would do anyway:thumbsup:
Lob your DEX in the bin, and your manky mags shirt aswell :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
18-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Bite. Yes. 1- Nil to me!!:thumbsup:
lochness42
18-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Definitely not Xray one way, that's what I can say.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.