View Full Version : help: someone with a xx4 and a ruler?
Battle_axe
19-02-2010, 11:30 AM
could someone mesure on there xx4 from the center of the front wheel back to the bearing in there motor?
Thanks
Carl
AmiSMB
19-02-2010, 02:03 PM
What are you up to Carl?
Battle_axe
19-02-2010, 02:15 PM
What are you up to Carl?
nothing boss :P lets just say i have the dremel out :P
nrtv20
24-02-2010, 08:29 PM
I have a XX-4, I'll check for you and post back later.
Battle_axe
24-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I have a XX-4, I'll check for you and post back later.
thanks allot you are a life saver:thumbsup:
Battle_axe
25-02-2010, 05:21 PM
nrtv20 any luck?
nrtv20
13-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Dude I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner for you, Its something like 88mm from the motor shaft to the front axle but it all depends on gear ratio and ride height.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.